Workplace Experience Lead (Interim, Freelance, Fixed-Term Contract)
Fixed-term Employment Contract
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
⭐️ The challenge ⭐️
We are looking for an Interim Workplace experience lead to delight Alaners as we grow, from a workplace perspective, whether they work from an Alan office or not.
You will be responsible to:
- Constantly adapt workplace convenience to Alan growth and our geographically distributed team;
- Ensure Health, safety, security and proper insurance coverage to Alaners wherever they work from;
- Own our Events policy, set a frame for Alaners to organize events in and off site as needed, with respect for security, safety, sanitary measures as well as corporate brand image;
- Guide Office managers, office assistants and/or receptionists in managing their office running daily tasks;
- Be Alan’s face and contact point for main external providers related to our office facilities; constantly reassess services provider delivery quality;
- Lead projects for long term improvement of our workplace as we scale European wide.
- Own workplace budget monitoring including our office renting contracts and providers contract management.
The Workplace experience lead is a key contributor to Alaner experience Unit and will be closely working with Finance (budget, external providers, landlord etc.) and Culture & People communities (events, work environment, health and safety legal aspects etc.) while building initiatives with direct impact on the whole team.
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We start with the customer [our amazing Alaners] and work backwards.
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment for them to focus on the essential: their impact.