Social Content Specialist
Anywhere in France, Belgium, Spain /
Company Administration – Brand & Communication /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 425,000 members, representing over €290m+ of annualized revenue.
The team is 520+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
🚀 About the role
We are seeking a creative and self-driven individual to help us build the future of Alan’ online presence in France. If you’re a Social media addict who loves building and scaling brands, keep reading!
Your mission will be to deploy and promote the brand on social platforms (LinkedIn, TikTok, and Youtube), acting on two main aspects:
- You will be in charge of imagining and producing innovative and viral content, following an editorial approach to spark the interest of our audiences (HR, CEOs, but also a much younger audience).
- You will build and animate B2B and B2C communities to reinforce Alan’s thought leadership as the one-stop health partner.
You’ll be joining a growing team of 500+ Alaners, but you'll find yourself working on your day to day with a small multidisciplinary team of Product, Design, Sales and Marketing experts.
⭐️ Why you will shine like a diamond
At Alan, we dream big ! Our ambition on social media is to be the ultimate reference for health and well-being. We want to help people become a better version of themselves, by offering a relaxed and enriching approach to health. In a year's time, we'll be able to say we've succeeded because :
- we will have increased our community size, and the share of HR people following us
- dozens of people would join our conversation in each post to share their experience
- social media conversation will be a key factor in our sales teams potential deal, and for our account manager to renew Alan’s clients contracts.
- we are a top-of-mind brand for employees when it comes to health or insurance
🚀 What you will do
- Create and manage the editorial calendar: definition of themes, topics, messages, and creative intentions.
Propose original, relevant post concepts in line with the brand's tone & missionGenerate eye-catching and innovative daily content (static and video).
- Edit videos for social platforms.
- Participate in the definition and deployment of the organic social media strategy adapted to each platform.
- Advise other company crews on the positioning to adopt on social networks.
- Manage and animate communities on all our social media: programming, publishing, monitoring, and moderating messages.
- Actively engage with our audiences, on our social media or other relevant accounts they follow.
Reporting & monitoring
- Prepare activity reports for social media accounts.
- Monitor social media best practices and innovative tools (such as generative AI), test new approaches and applications.
- Set up an active and organized watch on new editorial trends, by carrying out social monitoring, tracking mentions and conversations related to the brand or relevant topics addressed by competitors and customers.
- French native speaker, with an outstanding level in written French, able to review any French text, as well on syntax as on typo or idiomatically. This is a content-related position for the French market, you'll be producing lots of content for French audience, it's critical to perfectly master French. Please do not apply if it's not the case.
- Perfectly fluent in English, because it's the Alan's working language
🤩 Is it you we’re looking for?
- Minimum of 1 year experience running social media accounts, preferably in the B2B tech and/or healthcare industry.
- A proven track record of executing successful social media strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to use tools such as Figma, social platforms creative tools and video editing software (such as Adobe Premiere).
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tools, processes, and reporting, and resolve issues proactively.
- You're a tech-savvy digital native. Social media has no secrets for you.
- As the voice of Alan, you don’t mind appearing in the brand's video content (optional)
- You are a creative thinker; you bring new concepts, ideas, and a new vision to the table, and are able to put them across.
- You are curious about new trends, social media, and passionate about creating viral content.
- You are a fast learner, quick to adapt to new trends and technologies.
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.