Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️ Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
Wait… what is Alan?
Alan exists to reimagine the health system by creating a better experience centered on the user. Alan is a subscription to better living, where health is a part of the way you want to live, not a restriction on your way of living. Alan is your friend in health and your partner in the system.
We started by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe! Specifically, we’re the first new insurance in France since… 1986! And we’ve raised more than €125m in less than four years from leading investors such as Index Ventures, Temasek and DST Global Partners.
⭐️ The challenge ⭐️
We're looking for someone to help us grow the team to go from 300 people to 400 in the coming months, and much further!
We're open to any kind of experience or profile as long as:
- You're passionate about hunting and recruiting amazing team members (whether you're a recruiter already or a manager that has recruited a fair amount!)
- You push for modern hiring practices and continuous improvement.
- You have a strong knack for technology: we're a startup working with a lot of tech tools.
- You're ambitious and excited about joining a fast-growing startup and want to grow in the area of Talent/HR: we've got amazing projects to tackle in the years to come!
Bonus points: if you have leading projects pushing for innovation in Talent Acquisition expertise (e.g: Diversity & inclusion, Data Analytics, Advanced sourcing methods...)
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work.
Therefore, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- A great healthcare program (yes, Alan)
- Flexible and remote work environment
Check out our blog for more info: https://blog.alan.eu/