Senior Financial Systems Analyst
United States /
Finance – Finance- US /
Alation continues to hire for roles at various locations with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19 crisis.
Big Data isn’t a problem. It’s an opportunity.
At Alation, we help people find, understand, and trust data, so they not only excel in their work — they drive value for their enterprise, team and role. In the words of one customer, “Alation makes me look like a rockstar.”
We help companies like Pfizer, PepsiCo, and Munich Re empower their people with the best data every day. As a platform for innovation, Alation helps customers create game-changing solutions and products (like a program for early-stage disease detection with Pfizer, or a wind farm offering a guaranteed ROI with Munich Re). And we’re just getting started.
With more than $217M in funding - valued at $1.2 billion and 300+ customers with household names, Alation is poised to capitalize on data as an opportunity. Our exceptional Glassdoor ratings reflect a culture that makes coming to work each day a joy. Do you want to join a team that welcomes new ideas, supports your growth, and recognizes your unique value?
Alation is seeking to hire an ambitious Senior Financial Systems Analyst. Reporting to the Senior Manager of ERP Systems, this role is critical in supporting the Company's continued track record of strong growth and driving a scalable and efficient operation. The ideal person is an analytical minded critical thinker with a great understanding of ERP Systems, Accounting Principles, and Software Industry Practices. This role will be crucial to the ability of Alation to scale internally as our business continues to grow.
What You'll Be Doing
- NetSuite Administration for a Global Software Company
- Internal Support Contact for Accounting/Finance Team
- Oversight of Change Management
- Building, Testing, and Deploying System Customizations
- Configuring NetSuite to Meet Business Requirements
- Administration of Third Party Integrations to NetSuite
You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science Preferred
- 3+ Years of NetSuite Administration Experience Required
- 3+ Years of Accounting/Finance Experience Required
- SOX Experience Required
- Proficient in Suiteflow and SuiteBuilder
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Development Experience a Plus
- Software Industry Experience a Plus
- ASC606 Experience a Plus
- ARM Experience a Plus
More About Alation
Our founders have come together from different backgrounds: business, engineering, and design. This unique mix from our founding team is important to the Alation culture story. Today, our team consists of creators and communicators with varied backgrounds - from Stanford, to the Indian Institute of Technology, big companies and one-person startups, the United States, and abroad. We continue to seek ever more diverse perspectives as we grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, name, religion, color, national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Market-Leading Data Catalog Provider
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and health offerings including commuter benefits
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
and much, much more!