Global Reward Specialist
Amsterdam, NL / London, UK
People – Human Resources /
Join Albelli-Photobox Group as a Global Rewards Specialist, collaborating with HR leaders to enhance the global rewards landscape. This role empowers you to shape and align rewards programs, driving the organization's Total Rewards strategy to new heights.
About the role
Albelli-Photobox Group is looking for an energetic and team-oriented Rewards Specialist to collaborate with business and HR leaders, providing expertise and guidance on reward policies and programmes.
As Global Reward Specialist you will work on a variety of global reward cycle activities and reward-related projects as required, with an aim to improve the service offered by the Global Reward Team. You will work closely with the Head of Head of Reward to ensure that all Reward programmes are aligned to the Albelli-Photobox Reward Philosophy.This is a fast-paced, demanding role that will suit individuals able to work well under pressure and manage competing demands from various stakeholders, whilst maintaining a very high attention to detail.
You will play a critical role in the successful design, communication, compliance and administration of the Total Rewards program, helping to drive the global Total Rewards strategy and roadmap.
- Provides specialist expertise and guidance on reward policies and programmes across our European offices
- Develop and oversee benefits projects, policies and processes to achieve both short and long term business objectives.
- Support the implementation of benefits enhancements.
- Support the development and delivery of effective communication material and documentation for new and existing programs
- Manage relationships with our external benefits providers for each region.
- Undertake compliance activities and tasks related to Global benefits.
- Provide support on the global annual salary review and bonus scheme, including liaising with global HR teams
- Support on other annual reward cycle activities, such as insurances and benefits review etc.
- Produce salary survey analysis to assist with global salary review proposals
- Keep up to date with legislative changes which will impact any area of the role to ensure that we remain compliant
Impact and Contributions:
- Aligning reward policies and benefits programs with business objectives across European offices, ensuring strategic consistency.
- Develop and oversee projects to enhance benefits, improving employee satisfaction and retention.
- Manage compliance with international regulations and standards for benefits and compensation, mitigating legal risks.
- Create clear and effective communication materials for benefits programs, enhancing employee understanding and engagement.
- Produce salary survey analyses to support global salary reviews, ensuring competitive compensation packages.
Experience and attributes we’d like to see:
- Compensation and benefits experience preferably in a global, matrixed company.
- Previous experience of working across European countries
- Strong analytical skills to compile data, review it, assess it for trends and summarize it for presentations.
- Diligent project management ability
- Strong communication skills, displaying confidence to work with senior management
- Highly proficient with Google
- Suite and HR systems (Workday preferred)
Nice to have experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Finance or related field (or equivalent experience) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Some exposure and/or understanding of the Technology industry
What’s in it for you?
At Albelli-Photobox Group, we understand the importance of work-life balance. You'll find opportunities to make the most of our generous annual leave policy, remote working policy, and a versatile hybrid working model. We provide a comprehensive benefits package to all Albelli-Photobox employees, and you'll discover a warm and inclusive company culture that includes social events throughout the year and a team rich in diversity.
We're albelli-Photobox Group, the experts in printing high-quality personalised photo products, from photo books and wall decor, to calendars, cards and more.
We create JOY by connecting people to the moments that matter most. Inspiring people to create and share their stories with us.
We're searching for fresh thinkers and team players who are passionate about their work, collaborate to solve problems, constantly challenge themselves to learn and innovate, and thrive on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We’re a pan-European business serving over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues and are growing across a number of our locations.
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable adjustments in order for you to perform at your peak during the interview, please let our HR team know ahead of time so that they can assist. We will consider the matter carefully and try to accommodate your needs within reason. If we consider a particular adjustment would not be reasonable we will explain our reasons and try to find an alternative solution where possible.
We aren't able to offer sponsorship for this role so please only apply if you have the Right to Work without the need for sponsorship