Software Engineer, Growth
San Francisco, New York, and Remote /
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $30 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series B led by Coatue and Addition, having previously raised from Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As a software engineer focused on growth at Alchemy, you'll use your technical chops and creativity to accelerate the value of Alchemy to more users.
- Identify, design, and run experiments with velocity to drive revenue, customer growth, retention, and/or engagement
- Collaborate with the growth team to understand our customers and identify areas of opportunity
- Push new, measurable efforts and provide technical support to existing projects and experiments
- Architect, build, and own new features designed to amplify the power of the Alchemy platform
- Develop and contribute to engineering best practices with a focus on usability and measurability
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science
- Creative thinking to identify and experiment on growth opportunities
- Proficiency as a full stack developer - preferably experienced in React
- Experience with backend frameworks, databases, and AWS technologies is a plus
- Ability to integrate analytics, business needs, and customer perspectives to create novel solutions
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Experience at high growth startups a plus
- Passion for blockchain technologies a plus
- Experience working cross functionally with members of the marketing, product, customers and design team to push projects forward