San Francisco & Remote /
People and Talent /
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $45 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C led by a16z at a $3.5B valuation, having previously raised from Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As Alchemy's first recruiter, you will be in charge of one of the most important things in the company - building out the team. You'll be responsible for creating and implementing a process for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates. It's important that you're able to work independently, take initiative, and are capable of building out and running a recruiting process.
- Partner closely with Alchemy’s founders to understand the needs of our team in order to identify the right talent
- Design and execute a recruiting strategy for one of the highest growth companies in San Francisco
- Ability to articulate our business and technology to build relationships with the best engineers and business development talent in the world
- Understand how to source and attract a diverse candidate pool
- Screen for exactly the right candidates through thoughtful, effective questions to pinpoint the precise skills needed to be successful
- Craft a candidate experience and process that results in a successful close of our top candidates
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team
- Own one of the single most important aspects of our business by growing our team that is consistent with the Alchemy brand
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years experience of full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth startup
- Successful track record of sourcing technical and non-technical roles ranging from entry level to director level
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Translate high-level recruiting goals into implementation; own the execution end to end
- Excitement for learning about our cutting edge technology and the blockchain industry as a whole