San Francisco & New York /
PR & Comms /
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As part of Alchemy’s communications team you will be in charge of one of the most important things in the company: how we tell our story to the world. You'll be responsible for creating and implementing our strategy for working with journalists, influencers, our partners, and social media.
This is an opportunity to leave your fingerprints on creative and compelling campaigns that will help shape the narrative around Web3; your work here will be impactful.
You will work hand-in-hand with Alchemy’s executive leadership and senior comms and marketing teams to secure opportunities to tell our story. It's important that you're able to work independently, take initiative, and are capable of both crafting and carrying out our communications process.
- Shape our narrative and how we present our product, company, and mission to the world
- Work closely with external partners and customers to do joint announcements, build case studies, and infuse their voices into our campaigns
- Translate the complexity of our product into concise pitches and stories that can be understood by audiences in and outside of the blockchain industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers
- Write press releases, blog posts, partnership announcements and contribute to all our externally facing communication
- Manage and coordinate media appearances of our founders and other team members
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the media landscape
- 3+ years of experience preferably with web3, technology, or b2b public relations and communications
- Experience developing media strategy for initiatives such as product announcements, proactive campaigns, executive thought leadership, etc.
- Ability to maintain media lists and comms activity trackers
- Experience in writing a variety of externally facing communications - blog posts, social media posts, press releases, joint partnerships announcements, etc.
- Proven success earning media results in business, tech and industry trade publications, with press relationships or recent coverage examples
- Experience at early stage startups and passion for blockchain/web3/crypto technologies a plus