Market President, Texas
Provider Networks – Provider Networks & ACO Support /
We are looking for an exceptional Market President to lead Aledade’s Texas market. As a Market President, you will be responsible for being an expert and leader on all aspects of ACO performance, revenue, and market development, including contract terms, relationship status, cultivating key contacts, and the deployment of Aledade’s products and services. The Market President will be a vice president-level strategic leader who will work closely with their staff to leverage Aledade’s products so that their assigned ACOs’ programmatic and savings goals are met. In partnership with the Growth team, the Market President will expand their ACO relationships to identify opportunities with additional practices, expansion into new risk-based businesses, and foster ongoing shared savings.
What You Will Be Owning:
- Provides strategic ownership of the market and manages key stakeholder relationships
- Provides support and direction to Managers, Regional Medical Directors, and Practice Transformation Specialists that support the Texas market
- Possesses a strong “company first” mentality and lends perspective to help Aledade innovate, improve and scale
- Serves as the point person on key Aledade initiatives where the expertise of an Aledade market leader is needed
- Attends Department and Company leadership meetings and Strategy & Priority Meetings
- Accountable for achieving shared savings and market revenue goals
- Responsible for the following Key Performance Indicators:
- Satisfaction (eg NPS of >X) of key practice partners in the market
- % of key payer partner patient panel covered by Aledade
- Informs the quality, administrative, and savings gate requirements of payers contracts to ensure reduced burden on Aledade practices
- In partnership with the Performance and BD teams, maintains a deep understanding of payer contracts terms and informs the market's Executive Director, applicable.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in an executive leadership role, ideally with market or departmental leadership, P&L experience, and/or revenue responsibility in Accountable Care, Population Health, or managing risk-based contracts
- You have a Master’s degree or other advanced degrees in business, health services or policy, mathematics/statistics, information technology, or other relevant fields.
- You are able to manage existing payer relationships to gain additional value-based care contracts for practices
- You should have 10+ years of related Executive leadership experience working as a client-facing project lead in the healthcare industry (i.e., health plan, hospital, pharmaceutical manufacturer, government, pharmacy chain, management consulting) with a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and communicating effectively with senior management.
- Your competencies include developing and maintaining customer relationships, analytical problem solving, project management, effective written and verbal communication, and strategic insight.
- You are results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead a team to consistently meet deadlines and client expectations.
- There is some travel to Aledade HQ and leadership retreats. This is required. Additional travel within market as-needed to maintain and develop partner relationships.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals.
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.