Executive Assistant, HQ
Bethesda, MD /
Business Operations – Office of the President /
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team and support members of our senior leadership team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, compiling or preparing reports, booking travel, planning meetings, managing phones and emails.
For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to facilitate the effectiveness of our Executive Team as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be supporting three senior executives and ensuring our day-to-day operations run smoothly out of our Bethesda, MD office.
- Manage calendars, including internal and external commitments. Ensure that schedules are followed and respected to optimize schedules & meeting conflicts are proactively resolved.
- Compile data and provide various regular and ad hoc reports to management for review and determination
- Review, research and/or enter data in various systems to support respective functional areas
- Serves as frontline internal "customer service" for the operational functional areas and various other internal departments to receive, solve and/or escalate inquiries and issues
- Supports administrative functions related to onboarding and offboarding employees
- Prioritize and track inbound communication to assigned executives — including meeting requests, information request, etc.
- Track action items, follow ups, and tasks on an ongoing basis
- Arrange travel itineraries and coordinate travel arrangements (hotels, car rentals, flights, etc.)
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and special events, including catering, room reservations, etc. as needed
- Assist with company events and team retreats
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned, including willingness to backup EA peers and office manager as needed
- 3 years of experience as a senior administrative assistant or executive administrative assistant with logistics experience
- In-depth understanding of executive team operations
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to manage complex calendars and negotiate scheduling across multiple executives
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong intuition for exercising discretion and confidentiality
- Hands on experience with Google Suite preferred
- Must be able to work in our Bethesda, MD office at minimum 2 days per week
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.