Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
~ Partner Practices ~ – Partner Practices /
Integrated Medical Group, PC is looking for a full-time Certified Nurse Practitioner or Certified Physician Assistant
- Provide office based clinical primary care including screenings, history and physical, care plan documentation, vaccinations, referrals, care plans creation
- Deliver high quality care and document appropriately
- Advanced care planning and chronic care management
- Maximize patient satisfaction
- Communicate and collaborate with the clinical and administrative team to achieve common goals
- Annual Wellness Visits and Health Care Maintenance
- Graduation from an accredited program
- Current licensure to practice in the state of PA
- Experience documenting clinical data in electronic health record system (EHR)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You have a passion for patient-centered, value based primary care.
- Must understand compassionate care, have good communication skills, and work well with a team.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care.
- You are capable of working in a fast paced environment and have exceptional skills with decision making, multitasking, and prioritization.
- You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.