Nurse Practitioner, North Carolina
Raleigh, NC /
New Ventures – Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina /
Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our clinical care team to support Aledade Care Solutions, Inc. Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina delivers new clinical service lines and business offerings that will augment and extend Aledade’s primary care practices’ clinical capacity, offering selected patients a portfolio of virtual and (eventually) home-based services to improve health at lower costs.
Our market-based interdisciplinary teams manage wrap-around care for patient panels who have been identified for comprehensive care management in collaboration with patients’ PCPs. These teams are led by Physicians and Nurse Practitioners with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, and other employed team members.
The primary role of the nurse practitioner is to co-manage patients with chronic conditions, along with the patients’ PCP. By virtually observing patients in their home, you will gain valuable insights into aspects of their lives that otherwise may never be revealed in a traditional care setting. You will have the resources of Aledade and PCP practice data, a leading EHR system, and a dedicated central support team.
- Co-manage an adult and geriatric population with the primary objective of delivering proactive care focused on wellness, avoiding unnecessary hospitalization & ER visits, providing patient education about disease processes, improving overall quality of care, and increasing patient satisfaction in the healthcare system.
- Engage patients in a comprehensive, focused assessment that includes a functional evaluation, social and safety assessments, cognitive screening and mental health assessments.
- Triage, diagnose, prescribe and treat within the scope of provider practice and consistent within evidence based guidelines and standards of care
- Collaborate with the patient’s PCP and with specialists as needed Collaborate with the Interdisciplinary team, and coordinate plans of care / treatment plans with the market Medical Director as needed.
- Participate in regular interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate and collaborate on patients' needs.
- Document timely with attention to closing HEDIS quality gap measures and capturing complete and accurate diagnoses / HCCs
- Document visit encounters in the EHR to be shared with patients’ primary care team and the interdisciplinary care team in a timely manner
Required Licensure and Experience:
- Masters degree in Nursing with completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program.
- 3 years of clinical experience (5 preferred) within Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Geriatric practice.
- Active unrestricted Advanced Practice Nurse licensure in the state of NC
- Current, unrestricted NP national board certification
- Current, unrestricted DEA licensure in the state of NC
- No restrictions or previous denials of credentialing through Medicare, Medicaid or other health plan
- Preferred experience delivering patient care in a virtual / remote modality
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care / Evidence-based guidelines for medical management
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary team setting.
- Ability to work with patients by telephone and video.
To support work-life balance and enjoyment, Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina offers a competitive benefits package
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. In certain limited circumstances, Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina will accept documented proof of prior infection with COVID-19 in lieu of a booster shot.
At Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.