Registered Nurse Care Manager , North Carolina
Raleigh, NC /
New Ventures – Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina /
Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse Care Manager to join our clinical care team to support Aledade Care Solutions, Inc. Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina delivers new clinical service lines and business offerings that will augment and extend Aledade’s primary care practices’ clinical capacity, offering selected patients a portfolio of virtual and (eventually) home-based services to improve health at lower costs.
Our market-based interdisciplinary teams manage wrap-around care for patient panels who have been identified for comprehensive care management in collaboration with patients’ PCPs. These teams are led by Physicians and Nurse Practitioners with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, and other employed team members.
- Oversight for developing patients’ plans of care while providing patient education, guidance and support, maintaining a comprehensive care plan documented within the EHR on a month to month basis.
- Completes an initial and ongoing patient assessment, including PCP medical record review, while coordinating care needs across the continuum of the care delivery model.
- Use nursing assessment skills to help guide care decisions while working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary care team to provide supportive care to patients.
- Ensure that medical services are managed effectively and that the plan of care addresses the clinical condition and psychosocial needs of patients to maximize goals of care.
- Monitor patient progress against plan of care goals with an emphasis on patient care needs during transitions and health changes.
- Management of transitions of care and other care management services
- Document visit encounters in the EHR and use the system to identify and re-engage patients.
- Document patient progress and treatment recommendations in the EHR to be shared with patients’ primary care team and the interdisciplinary care team.
Required Licensure and Experience:
- Active unrestricted RN licensure in the state of NC
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited program preferred
- Case Management certification is a huge plus
- No restrictions or previous denials of credentialing through Medicare, Medicaid or other health plan
- At least 3 years of recent clinical practice experience
- At least 2 years of disease management and/or case management experience
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail, including the ability to manage time wisely to meet established deadlines
- Ability to problem solve with prudent clinical judgement and a realistic understanding of the patient’s living environment and support system
- Effective communication and documentation skills with inability to professionally communicate with all interdisciplinary team members
To support work-life balance and enjoyment, Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina offers a competitive benefits package
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. In certain limited circumstances, Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina will accept documented proof of prior infection with COVID-19 in lieu of a booster shot.
At Aledade Care Solutions of North Carolina, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.