Marketing Campaign Operations Manager (Remote)
Baltimore, MD /
Outreach & Marketing – Marketing /
We are actively seeking a growth-oriented, modern marketer with diverse experience in leveraging best in class technologies; creating and optimizing marketing databases; and optimizing the customer experience through multi-channel communications. As a part of Aledade, you will be joining the movement to empower independent Primary Care Physicians in their adoption of value-based care and new payment models. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Operations, the ideal candidate will have a heart for primary/patient care, knowledge of value-based care, and passion for marketing automation, database management, and translating data into actionable information.
With a strong background in marketing automation (Pardot) and CRM relationship management (Salesforce), the Manager, Marketing Campaign Operations is someone who connects the dots on thematic campaigns planned by the Marketing Strategy & Planning team and assets created by the Content & Communications team fit into a greater strategic outcome through Campaigns. They also are grounded in a data-centric approach to list optimization and an understanding of the marketing and sales funnel. This role is highly cross-functional so the ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented team player who can work collaboratively and build bridges with stakeholders on multiple teams.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/working from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
As with many roles in our high-growth company, the Manager, Marketing Campaign Operations must effortlessly switch between individual contributor, project manager, strategic leader, and people leader. In this role your primary focus will be to:
- Build complex automated marketing campaign routing infrastructure within Pardot and Salesforce and work closely with the Channel Managers and Marketing Strategy Managers to maximize effectiveness of each campaign
- Manage the automation and operational aspects of the Pardot platform including scoring, automation rules, asset management, data hygiene, CRM sync (Salesforce), integrations, automated workflows, reports, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Partner with others on the Marketing Operations team to further develop the lead scoring model and collaborate with marketing and sales leadership on the continued optimization of the lead management process, ensuring timely distribution of marketing qualified leads and that lead routing rules reflect current sales team structure
- Troubleshoot any reported errors, find gaps ensuring that campaigns fire as designed and opt-outs are processed successfully
- Participate in conceptualizing, executing, and continually improving automated marketing campaigns, with a particular emphasis on increasing engagement and driving pipeline
- Create and manage target segments and lists based on demographic and firmographic data and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions to be leveraged in the execution of marketing campaigns, account-based marketing, and sales processes
- Establish deeper tracking capabilities around list management and segmentation to ensure we are marketing to the right people at the right time
- Create user personas and segmentation rules within our database to drive compelling content strategies and customer journeys.
- Develop and maintain a personal knowledge of best practices
- Effectively prioritize and personally manage a variety of projects and tasks
- Assist in documenting standard operating procedures and E2E mapping for all campaign operation processes
- Bachelor's degree or relevant, equivalent work experience in marketing, communications, business, finance, healthcare, or related discipline
- 3+ years multi-channel Marketing Operations experience
- 3+ years advanced project management working with contemporary methods and tools. Preference for those with Monday.com or Smartsheet experience.
- 3+ years of B2B and/or B2C/DTC marketing experience, with preference for those with both
- 2+ years process improvement and automation (e.g., Kaizen, Lean, Agile)
- 2+ years experience working with and managing marketing list processes (e.g., SQL etc.)
- 2+ years healthcare industry with preference for those with health plans, pharmacy/Rx benefits,
- managed care, accountable care, value-based care and/or government sponsored programs like Medicare and Medicaid
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of individual contributors
- Proven MarTech experience leveraging a variety of marketing and sales-enablement tools like WordPress, UberFlip, Salesforce, Pardot, MailChimp, Revenue.iO, Hootsuite and On24
- An advanced proficiency and inclination for working with data, including database design, data manipulation, spreadsheets, pivot tables and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and summarize significant and complex sets of information into meaningful, clear, non-technical communications, personally authored and package using tools like Google docs and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven success in working cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely, as well as manage a remote team and to give and receive constructive feedback
- Can manage multiple priorities and drive progress in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to think beyond your immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.