Performance Analyst, Remote
Charlotte, NC /
Provider Networks – Network Operations & Performance /
We are currently recruiting a Performance Analyst to support success in commercial payer contracts and assist in the administration of contracts’ quality programs. Under the direction of Performance, Clinical, and Field teams, the Analyst will monitor contract performance and work with their counterparts to create actionable ways to impact performance like creating patient-level lists for distribution to practices participating in value-based contracts. In addition, the Analyst will contribute and drive different activities with Aledade’s Field Teams and payer partners to achieve mutually defined goals. The Analyst must be flexible, detail-oriented, service-oriented, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and be fluent in Google Suite tools such as Google Sheets.
We are looking for individuals who genuinely believe that Aledade’s model of physician-led ACO's can improve quality and lower cost. This role can be based out of Bethesda, MD or work remotely within the US.
- Receive training on payer-specific quality programs and become familiar with practice workflows for addressing quality measures; familiarity with HEDIS quality measures is a plus
- Monitor changes to quality reports and submit documentation of filled care gaps to payers
- Generate monthly patient-level quality reports to be shared with practices in a timely fashion
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) relating to health service utilization, cost of care, and shared savings for commercial payer contracts.
- Assist in the assessment of determining opportunities for reducing unnecessary costs and for promoting primary care
- Facilitate communication amongst key stakeholders
- Support preparation for external calls and meetings
What we value:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 1+ years of relevant work and / or internship experience.
- Experience using Google Sheets or Excel as a data management tool and comfortable with formulas and creating pivot tables. Experience using Microsoft Access or programming languages is a plus, but not required.
- Excited to join a fast-paced startup with significant opportunity for growth and make a positive contribution to the healthcare field.
- Comfortable tackling ambiguous problems with a high level of autonomy.
- Highly organized and proactive in raising questions around clarity, prioritization, blockers, and other points to drive assigned tasks forward.
- A collaborative team player with a roll-up your sleeves mentality.
- A strong writer and able to verbally communicate effectively.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated to produce work that meets high standards.
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.