Practice Payments Analyst, Remote
Dover, Delaware /
Provider Networks – Provider Networks & ACO Support /
We are actively recruiting for an Analyst (Practice Payments) who will work with the Financial Performance Team to support the internal payment operations of our value-based contracts. This position will report to the Director of Financial Performance. This analyst will support the calculation and distribution of incentive payments (quality bonuses, care coordination fees, and other payments) to our partner practices in a timely manner. This person will also work across the company on any contractual requirements related to provider payments and Participation Agreements. This role requires an extreme attention to detail and the candidate must have a track record of generating and maintaining systems of record.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
The Analyst will be expected to:
- Understand contract terms to enable the distribution of monthly and/or quarterly payments to practice; serve as a liaison between Aledade Finance/Accounting and Aledade practices/markets to communicate payment distribution
- Perform data analysis using advanced excel skills, including but not limited to pivot tables, V-lookup, accounting functions, and other queries. Experience with macros preferred, but not required.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding the receipt of payment, calculation of
- Keep detailed records of payment distributions for both internal audiences and client requests
- Maintain team meeting agendas and detailed meeting notes
- Support members of the team and other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, the Analyst will possess the following qualifications:
- Deep understanding and expertise with excel and/or google sheets to enable the calculation and distribution of incentive payments
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience required (business, accounting, finance, health economics, health administration)
- 1+ years of related experience working in the healthcare industry (i.e., health plan, hospital, pharmaceutical manufacturer, government, pharmacy chain, management consulting, think tank) with a proven track record of successfully managing projects and interfacing with internal or external stakeholders
- Relevant competencies include developing and maintaining customer relationships, project management, and effective written and verbal communication
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.