PA/NP for Primary Care in Fayetteville
~ Partner Practices ~ – Partner Practices /
Location: Hope Medical
Position: PA/NP for Primary Care in Fayetteville
Hope Medical Clinic P.A is looking for a Full time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Fayetteville, North Carolina. PA/NP will provide outpatient primary care to patients age 18 and above. Our Office is open for patients Monday to Thursday 7:00am to 5:00pm and Fridays until 12:00pm.
- Provides direct outpatient primary care to patients by performing diagnostic and therapeutic services to assist physician in diagnosing medical and health and prescribing necessary treatment for primary patient care; records pertinent data for review by physicians.
- Takes patient history; conducts physical exams, records data; writes progress notes and narrative summaries.
- Prescribes medication utilizing clinic formulary for outpatients as feasible and per physician assistant protocols.
- Act as the liaison with medical care resources when referral is needed per protocols
- Requisitions on and off-site lab and x-ray exams as needed per protocol.
- Manages chronic disease utilizing established protocols and procedures.
- Participates in continuing education activities on- and off-site when appropriate and feasible.
- Participates in staff conferences to devise individual patient care plans, to revise and update clinic services, continuing quality improvement program and continuing education as appropriate.
- When there are no patients to be attended to, participates in patient related activities.
- Participates in other related activities affecting the clinic’s programs.
- PA/NP will supervise employees and may supervise PA/FNP students performing rotations at the practice.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Graduate of an accredited Medical, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- Clean, unrestricted license to practice by the NC Board of Medical Examiners.
- Must have a DEA Prescription license
- Ongoing documented continuing education required.
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Other benefits
Please send your application to Hanna Iyasu, email:- email@example.com
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.