Regional HR Specialist
Tallinn, Estonia /
Staff – HR /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph holding company, is the largest global partner to major media platforms. We bring the best advertising products to market from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, Snapchat, and other platforms. Our aim is to accelerate the growth of our media partners into geographical locations where they don't have a physical presence; while accelerating the global growth of advertisers who use our partners' platforms to advertise their products or services.
We look for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: We like our people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable, and social. The ideal candidate is highly professional as well as able to prioritize work and possess excellent communication skills.
General HR responsibilities
- Providing accurate and timely support to the HR function through a range of administrative activities
- Assist in HR and People related policies, procedures, and guidelines with compliance with Labour Law and company's strategic initiatives manages administrative side of people management (contracts, job offers, etc.) together with our legal team
- Champion a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development, making recommendations for improvements
- Liaise with internal and external parties for payroll and legal matters
- Assist in developing annual HR budget, in-line with business priorities, goals, and initiatives
- Support the development of our employer brand on the market and help in creating corporate culture and standards
- Responsible for defining staffing needs across Nordics and Poland together with the regional management
- Collaborate with the central recruitment team on the hiring process
- Create and conduct successful and engaging onboarding activities for new joiners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
- 4+ years Human Resource experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- ‘Can do’ attitude and able to work independently
- Strong people person, good at contributing to positive company culture, and able to resolve conflicts
- Good analytical skills and ability to present information well
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Good time management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
Why Join Us
- Work in a fast-growing company that serves as the partner of Meta, Twitter, Spotify, and Snapchat helping top brands and agencies to accelerate their business
- Grow professionally with exciting international HR projects from Europe to Asia
- Flexibility and work-life balance