ERP Applications Analyst
Madrid, Spain /
Staff – IT /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
This position will cover support maintaining and carrying forward projects related to the ERP and their integration with other internal and external systems of the company such as CRM, tax entities, banks, etc. for global markets. In this role, you will be the first contact between internal users and potential partners or solution providers.
- Analysis and resolution of incidents
- Submit improvements for ERP usage and design with all its functionalities and integrations
- Functional analysis of new requirements, solution design and improvement proposal
- Solve high-level cases with external providers, including consultants and developers
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Comply with the expected times of resolution of problems and projects
- Be a functional reference in projects related to ERP
- User training
- Solution and process documentation
- Education background in Systems or Economic Sciences
- Knowledge of administrative and accounting processes
- Knowledge of ERP: MS Dynamics AX / MS Dynamics 365 Finance and operations
- Power BI is a plus
- Customer and result-oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Analytical, proactive, organized
- 3+ years as internal/external consultant. Experience implementing systems in LATAM markets, for Europe and Asia is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English