Istanbul, Turkey /
Staff – R&D /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool as the exclusive representative of Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc. is integrating these channels into SaaS solutions. These solutions enable our clients to have effective management of ad campaigns, either by making manual work more efficient or through automation by using predictive models and automation. We are expanding the engineering team to help develop these solutions. This is also a place where individuals can develop their own knowledge while being involved in planning and working with open source technologies.
Deployment processes are connected to Jira and git. From all our developers we expect problem solving skills, decent English fluency and excellent team spirit.
- Proven hands-on experience in ReactJS development,
- Experience with REST service integration, using GraphQL is a plus,
- Familiarity with browser testing, debugging and various testing tools,
- Proficiency in writing unit tests and versioning of program code, a sense of user experience is a plus, as well as knowledge of PHP or Python programming languages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar work
- English proficiency is a must.