Sales – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Meta, Snapchat and Amazon, and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
- Act as an expert in marketing strategy & platform-specific solutions
- Find & offer solutions for advertisers & agencies to reach their business goals
- Educate and work closely with advertisers & agencies to improve their advertising strategies on the platform according to best practices
- Find & present relevant insights from available data to improve the advertisers' campaigns & possibilities within the platform
- Work closely with the advertisers & agencies to uphold a close relationship
- Manage relationships with the advertisers' stakeholders (agencies, partners, platform account managers, etc.)
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (creative, analytics, client success, etc.)
- Implement all necessary data & result tracking for the advertisers together with the internal & cross-functional teams, in line with the advertisers' KPIs
- Educate advertisers' on platform best practices for creative production & strategy in line with the business KPIs
- Constantly look for result optimization possibilities & inform the advertisers proactively on possible improvements
- Oversee account setup & proactively troubleshoot any possible issues (suspensions, incorrect setup, policy issues, etc.)
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years expertise with online advertising, media planning, analytics and social media
- Minimum 3 years proficiency in Account Management: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Structured and analytical mindset
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from LATAM to Europe and Asia.
- Learn from the best: Our workshops guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands