Sales Administration Analyst
Ciudad de México, Mexico /
Staff – Finance /
- Ensure all projects are recorded in the CRM correctly and featuring all support information to bill and collect.
- Manage the control process and assure that all Sales Orders are generated accomplishing with internal policies.
- Manage new client’s registration.
- Ensure Sales Team are operating within company compliance requirements in providing documentation to
support each project.
- Control and regular update of CRM data.
- Close collaboration with Credit Risk analysis.
- Support and close collaboration with Sales and Operation team from different regions globally.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and requirements.
- Prepare ad hoc reports
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 year work experience in Sales Admin, Collections, Billings or Finance departments.
- Understanding of agencies and advertising industry environment is a plus
- Communication, analytical mindset, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Detail Oriented
- Advanced English both oral and written
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- CRM/Workflow tools usage experience a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels to maximize results
- Team lead skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multicultural skills
Education / Academic
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, and related fields.
- Advanced English skills, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- CRM/Workflow tools usage experience a plus (Salesforce desirable)