Brand Strategist - Snapchat
Mumbai, India /
Operations – Snapchat /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Are you a digital advertising expert who is excited to work with beloved advertisers and agencies? Do you have a loving and respectful relationship with analytics, accuracy, and ad policies?
Httpool is looking for a Brand Strategist to add their structured and analytical brilliance to our team in Mumbai, India. In this role, you will be working with key advertisers and agencies on the A to Z of their campaigns on our partner's platform, from assistance with campaign creation to optimization.
As the Brand Strategist, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing unique creative strategies and building upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Conducting rigorous analysis and market research to understand customer behaviour, then use that information to develop marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve a brand's positioning, and generate revenue by bring proactive creative proposals to push new business and opportunities
- Fostering timeline development and monitoring progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Developing strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during creative strategy, ideation, and execution
- Proactively keeping abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and providing technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writing communications briefs, ensuring that creativity and media are effectively integrated
- Managing research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behaviour and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour
- Developing a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes. Assessing the performance of our advertising campaigns and events
- Analyzing market trends and identifying new opportunities and challenges
- Developing and executing a regional campaign plan, working with the Global Marketing Team to utilize global themes and content, and adapting messaging according to local market requirements
- Maintaining an excellent collaborative relationship with sales representatives and sales management, to support the development and appropriate assignment of marketing-influenced leads
- Lead the communication with the sales team and be responsible for upselling the AR lens creations to all the active clients
- Transform requests into production briefs
- Oversee project development and reporting. Deliver educational workshops to clients and agencies, addressing technical development and best practices.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related fields; or equivalent work experience
- 5 plus years of experience in developing marketing strategies based on market segmentation, preferably in a B2B environment with responsibility for setting and achieving marketing goals and partnering closely with sales and product leaders
- Prior experience applying a solution-orientated approach to problems and challenges, working with colleagues to address challenges as needed
- Excellent communication skills, able to take feedback and input from others, while maintaining focus and drive on core objectives
- Prior management experience having directly managed an in-person or remote team Experience and first-hand knowledge of integrated digital marketing techniques
- A portfolio of brand-building projects is a plus
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including scheduling, prioritizing, follow-through, and multi-tasking.