Growth Marketing Lead
Lagos, Nigeria /
Staff – SMB /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool , an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Meta, LinkedIn, and Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Product, Support, Analytics, Partners, Sales Operations, etc.) to establish growth strategies to support Httpool’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with user acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Identifying and piloting new, experimental channels that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Working with agencies to optimize spending within existing channels and manage recourses depending on the goals Own the marketing tech stack and manage budget, co-lead the implementation, and derive new digital programs utilizing the new technology to its highest impact.
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, CAC, ROI, etc.
- Sales lead generations using a broad range of marketing channels.
- Following marketing opportunities; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Strong experience developing and optimizing user journeys to maximize conversion of prospects and leads Drive our virtual and physical event strategy Own and operate marketing technologies including marketing automation, email, social and landing page tools, and advertising and retargeting platforms.
- Content creating and distribution for generating leads and developing brand awareness.
- 6+ years of experience in growth marketing.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Previous experience scaling multiple user acquisition channels (paid + organic) in early-stage, high-growth startups.
- Exposure to conversion rate optimization experimentation processes, tools, analyses, etc.
- A passion for consumers, marketing, data, and constantly asking the question “What’s next?!”
- Thought leadership - you’ll need to balance daily execution with driving and reviewing strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to effectively manage time and prioritization of tasks.
- Experience managing distributed teams Significant experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results