SMB Product Marketing Manager
Lagos, Nigeria /
Staff – Marketing /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to develop, drive and manage our product marketing strategy for small businesses across the globe. You will be tasked to support the launch of Self Service Ads and Ecommerce platforms that will enable millions of SMBs to sell their products online and advertise on the main SMB Ads platforms such as Facebook, Google, TikTok..
Ideal candidates are self-starters who are data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability, excellent written and oral communication skills, have the ability to build cross-functional relationships and are passionate about the role that Small and Medium Business play in our economies. This position is full-time and we will be flexible on the location.
- Lead market assessment to identify new product opportunities and become the voice of the market by conducting industry research, including quantitative, qualitative, and competitive analysis.
- Aggregate, distill and prioritize product feedback from multiple sales and partnership channels.
- Collaborate with product management, bringing an understanding of business needs and outlining the requirements of the market to inform the product roadmap.
- Drive comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan to support product launches and scaled adoption.
- Test and launch new products in the market and lead comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, policy, product documentation, and sales collateral.
- Lead cross-functional teams (e.g. PR, product and engineering stakeholders, channel marketing) to deliver products to the market.
- BA/BS degree5+ years experience in software or internet technology, e-commerce platforms, product management, strategy consulting or investment banking.
- Knowledge of mobile advertising and/or ecommerce.
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, changing environment.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree.
- Experience at leading cross-functional projects with e-commerce businesses, marketplaces or digital advertising platforms.
- Experience launching or scaling business requirements with international teams/agencies or launching products in-market for retail businesses.