SMB Account Manager
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Sales – SMB /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 35 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, Spotify, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
The SMB Account Manager will be a crucial member of a growing team that will support sales in meeting its objectives and providing best in class customer service to clients. This role is responsible for partnering with the High-Value SMB clients, agencies, and internal stakeholders to drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities and using data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The SMB Account Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and the ability to help shape and leverage scalable solutions to grow and support SMB customers in Bulgaria.
- Grow revenue, education, and solution adoption with High-Value Clients and the biggest independent Agencies
- Partner with Customer Insights and Direct Marketing to facilitate education and solution adoption programs
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy and manage all digital marketing channels
- Analyze data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and work closely with the digital marketing team to improve efficiency, and achieve goals
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Lead strategic conversations with C Level and communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Gather agency and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Facebook products
- 3+ years previous experience in customer sales and support, agency account management or consulting
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Solid knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues to C level, in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends within the industry of expertise/focus
- A self-starter with strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Client management experience and formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connections
- Ability to present and communicate effectively
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian
- Market knowledge and work experience in Bulgarian Markets
- Bachelor's degree qualifications is required