Buenos Aires, Argentina /
Staff – Finance /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
Internet Media Services, one company of Aleph´s group, is looking for a Treasury Supervisor to become a member of our regional treasury team.
- Prepare consolidated daily cash position for all LATAM subsidiaries.
- Consolidate weekly cash flow and payment proposals to analyze and approve weekly
- Consolidate monthly payment proposals to analyze current month cash position vs 3 months cash flow forecast.
- Assist with preparation of short and long-term cash flow budget and forecast reports as
- Closely work with the finance and Local AP teams to ensure invoices are properly reconciled and recorded in the system (partners such as Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc).
- Perform currencies exchange operations to convert local currency into dollars for invoice
payments. Follow-up on the BCRA foreign exchange regulations and its updates.
- Manage communication with major partners (discrepancies, payment remittance, extended payment terms).
- Supporting on the relationship with banks across LATAM
- Follow up with partners for collections of marketing or any other Invoice.
- Assisting with annual audit requirements.
- Assisting on the TMS implementation.
- Other Ad hoc Treasury tasks as required.
Core And Functional Skills And Knowledge:
- A Bachelors Degree or higher in Accounting & Finance, Commerce, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- 3-6 years of experience within Treasury.
- Strong proficiency and knowledge of Banking, Cash Flows and FX transactions.
- Prior experience working with international markets is a strong plus.