Ljubljana, Slovenia /
Staff – Finance /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Overseeing billing and collections for Balkans region by serving as point person for coordination of day to day matters with finance teams in the market. This role will be responsible for A/R balances by initiating direct contact with the clients in those regions. In addition, it will
manage the coordination of A/R information with Balkans offices who directly handle Billing & Collections to include:
• Assess and establish credit limits according to corporate policy and propose payment terms.
• Maintain proper documentation in all credit files to ensure that the Record Retention and Internal Audit policies and procedures are followed.
• Monthly review of the Aging to include direct follow up of A/R status with all regions.
• Monthly calls and visits to agencies and reps to inquire on remittance status to ensure our cash flow levels are adequately maintained.
• Monitor proper allocation of cash receipts and related reporting such as cash apps and wire instructions.
• Preparation of management reports with A/R status including monthly highlights and challenges for all dedicated markets.
• Preparation of aging reports, bad debt analysis, agency incentive analysis, cash forecasts, collections status, and other miscellaneous reports as needed.
• Interface closely with Ad Sales, Client Services personnel, and external and internal departments to analyze, collect, and reconcile all accounts for collection.