Sales Operations Manager
Buenos Aires, Argentina /
Sales – Performance /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
The Performance Team manages TikTok and Twitter accounts for digital first clients: ecommerce, fintech,food delivery, transportation and more.
The Sales Operations Manager will report directly to the head of performance, and operate as a right hand for planning, reporting and analysis. You will also participate in processes improvement and redesign. As part of the performance team, you will help to make the client growth managers more efficient. The role is not client facing, but it does have a quarterly bonus tied to the teams’ sales quota.
- Quarterly and annual planning.
- Weekly sales reporting and analysis: Opportunities/Red Flags/Status.
- Liaison with platform sales operations managers (Twitter and TikTok).
- Liaison with finance teams and operations hub (revenue recognition, quota attainment).
- Liaison between Sales teams and SF/CRM to ensure accurate platform utilization.
- Analytics and modeling reports generation for upper management related to delivery, attainment, pacing, growth, coverage, efficiency, and opportunities.
- Knowledge management: Maintain and grow processes documentation, sales narratives, client files and team central information.
- Finance process: Revenue control with Operations hub.
- Processes automation and continuous improvement.
- Analytical support for key clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience 2+ years in some of the following roles or similar ones:
- Strategic or management consulting in top firms.
- Sales Operations in technology companies, agencies, software companies.
- Revenue management.
- Sales Finance.
- Business Development.
- Advanced Excel knowledge is a must.
- Nice to have: SQL, Python, VBA.
- English (required)
- Portuguese (desirable)
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication.
- Creative and resourceful.