Platform Support Analyst
Madrid, Spain /
Staff – Education /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
The Learning Platform Manager oversees the development and success of the external e-learning platform.
Their main role is to work with the platform making sure every aspect of the experience is ready for students/employees to succeed in their respective courses. They are leaders for the set up and development of digital course content as well as the updating of information if necessary.
- Extensively know technical capabilities and uses of Learning Management Systems (eg. Intellum, Learndash, etc.)
- Creates learning paths for courses as well as uploading their respective materials to the platform
- Develops training materials and procedures alongside the Instructional Designer
- Coordinates all of the technical aspects of class sessions with students (set-up, sign in, sign-off notifications, etc.)
- Works alongside other Education team members and other areas such as Human Resources, Management, Marketing and IT teams, in new product development and other platform needs.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of technical experience administering online learning platforms
- Fluent in English
- Experience with graphic design a plus
- Knowledge on digital marketing skills and techniques