SMB Program Manager
Warsaw, Poland /
Operations – SMB /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
We are looking for Program Manager to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish, working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
This position is full-time and we will be flexible on the location.
· Support the SMB Product Leadership by bringing efficiency and structure to how they collaborate with the various stakeholders
· Identify opportunities to improve operational excellence by sharing best practices
· Work closely with Legal, Finance, Partnership, Customer Support, and other internal teams to track and manage the various workstreams related to the development of our SMB SaaS platforms
· Build consensus with cross-functional teams in establishing target dates for deliverables and identify blockers for launch
· Continually work to optimize the process and improve workflows for project deliveries and execution
· Work cross-functionally to drive execution and hold people accountable for deliverables
· 5+ years of project management and/or equivalent experience
· Extensive multi-tasking and prioritization skills-need to move fast in a quick-paced environment and possess the experience to keep calm and collected during times of high pressure
· Demonstrated experience in collaborating with internal and external partners and stakeholders to drive buy-in and compliance with process
· Interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with third-party developers, managers, peers, cross-functional partners, and vendors
· Demonstrated capacity to create processes independently and move projects to completion in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with attention to detail when documenting workflows, schedules, and trackers
· Experience exhibiting a high degree of ownership and accountability