Ads Marketing Lead (EMEA/APAC)
Oslo, Norway /
Staff – Marketing /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including META, TikTok, Twitter, Spotify, Snapchat, and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
As The Global Advertiser Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader helping shape the future of Httpool. At the core you are responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that build the Httpool brand and support the sales teams in driving advertising business from advertisers and agencies. Together with your team, cross-functional partners and the regional and local marketing teams you deploy marketing initiatives that support Httpool’s growth. You develop effective and results-focused marketing campaigns and find innovative ways to engage decision-makers and unlock incremental revenue through events & experiences, social media, email marketing, case studies, consumer insights etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- +8 years of relevant experience, with progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent stakeholder management, presence, and interpersonal skills - ability to engage directly with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent English language is written and oral communication skills
- Resilient self-starter with a can-do attitude
- B2B/advertiser marketing experience
- Experience from regional or global marketing functions
- Strong knowledge of the global digital marketing landscape.
- Strong leadership, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding execution and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Illustrated track record working across complex and fast-moving cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions that drive business impact.
- Define global advertiser marketing strategy and tactics in alignment with partner marketing and the overall global marketing strategy and objectives
- Conceive and create precise, persuasive and relevant high-impact programs such as events, thought leadership (e.g., impact studies, articles, videos, case studies, newsletters) and marketing campaigns that shift advertiser mindsets and drive action.
- Work seamlessly with our regional and local marketing teams to execute advertiser marketing strategy and activations.
- Support the Httpool salesforce via marketing programs that establish fresh thinking in the industry and deepen engagement with clients
- Create a center of excellence across B2B advertiser tactics i.e. events, social media, content etc.
- Ensure marketing programs drive impact across the organization through a solid analytics and measurement framework.