Customer Support Manager (Wise.Blue)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Operations – Wise.blue /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Wise.Blue, is an Aleph Holding brand, delivering comprehensive Twitter Ads solutions that drive results at scale. Developed by Httpool, Wise.Blue technology utilizes both machine learning algorithms to optimize accounts, campaigns, ad groups and creatives, as well as deep learning prediction models to drive automation for bid and budget allocation, control volume, efficiency, target KPIs and spend limits. Moreover, Wise.Blue also features advanced analytics tools and an enhanced campaign management dashboard. Wise.Blue clients have access to 24/7, hands-on support, provided by the most advanced Twitter performance team in the world.Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
WHY IS THIS A COMPELLING POSITION?
We are looking for a motivated Wise.Blue Customer Support Manager to join our Global Customer Support department to provide world class customer service to our Wise.Blue clients & other Httpool customers. It offers an opportunity to build and attain the best-in-class customer support experience. Wise.Blue provides a unique international experience to its employees within a continuously evolving media landscape. It offers constant challenges and opportunities for continuous learning and growth for individuals that are passionate about digital marketing and advertising technologies. This position can be based either at one of our Httpool offices where the candidate has the legal right to work without need of visa or employment sponsorship or can be a fully remote role to support our customers globally.
- Ownership of end to end customer support processes as the sole point of contact for Wise.Blue
- Provide world class consultative support and help identify opportunities to upsell Wise.Blue & other Httpool solutions that will enable customer success through the use of multiple support tools via different channels; email, chat, phone and social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc...)
- Assist with onboarding of new customers to our CRM platforms and perform general account management tasks to ensure data accuracy and authenticity
- Document in detail all customer interactions based on our Standard Operating Procedures to protect Wise.Blue customers data according toHttpool Data Protection Policy
- Be an effective Subject Matter Expert of Wise.Blue and other Httpool products. Provide technical expertise to improve overall support experience & drive customer success
- Ensure customer support operations for Wise.Blue are efficient by monitoring incoming volume & service levels. Report system & tools outages to ensure continuous service delivery
- Investigate & implement changes to CRM support tools, processes & SOP’s to improve support delivery and effectively maximize contact channels for Wise.Blue customers
- Create, translate and maintain Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) to ensure Wise.Blue knowledge & help database are accurate, relevant and up to date
- Escalate and file tickets for all technical issues and product bugs to Wise.Blue and Httpool Product teams and follow up to ensure timely resolution to our customers issues
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Productivity goals, Quality Assurance, Average Handle Time, and Customer Satisfaction Rating and other critical customer support metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager or Head of Customer Support
- Excellent written & oral English skills required. Fluency in any European or Asian language is an advantage but not required
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience in customer service & technical support, call center, business process outsourcing, concierge support, marketing or sales support, advertising, e-commerce, technology or SaaS related industries
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and some experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads or similar platforms is an advantage
- Basic understanding of e-commerce, online advertising or social media principles and support elements is required
- Experience in maintaining Knowledge Database, Help content creation, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and process documentation is required
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks effectively and independently
- Ability to investigate & asses technical aspects and issues of the platform or product
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Passion for helping small & medium businesses with Ads platforms technology
- BA/BS degree or relevant qualifications or certifications preferred