Regional Meta Lead
Ljubljana, Slovenia /
Sales – Meta /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
We’re looking for highly qualified experts who are passionate about digital and have a proven track record in media or agency, managing customer relationships with excellent team management skills.
· Responsible for the result’s delivery across the region
· Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
· Develop short and long term revenue strategies that deliver significant revenue growth
· Manage and maintain C- level relationship with clients
· Lead and work in close collaboration with the local Meta people
· Communicate effectively with internal and external sales support stakeholders on managed products
· Build and nurture a broad network of customer and industry relationships
· Maximize customer satisfaction and retention
· Discover client objectives at business and campaign level and building strategic plans using your in-depth market and product knowledge to meet the objectives
· Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
· Advising, consult and improve organizational effectiveness
· Working closely with cross-functional project teams to maintain continuous product knowledge
Experience and skills
· Minimum 7 years proficiency in sales/business management within a sales organization focused on large and strategic accounts: creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships
· Proven expertise with online advertising, analytics, and social media
· Excellent management skills
· Highly customer oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Systematic way of working combined with a strong “can do” attitude
· Highly analytical and data focus with ability to think both strategically and creatively
· Native local language and business level in English (written and spoken)
· Detail-oriented, structured, and able to successfully manage and execute multiple cross-functional projects