Ljubljana, Slovenia /
Staff – R&D /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
● Manage the scope, sequence and timing of projects in a fast-paced environment,
● Recognize and resolve conflicts,
● Analysis, reporting and performance optimization of development teams,
● Coordinating with the development team using the Scrum methodology,
● Create a culture within the development team based on transparency and a willingness to improve and progress.
● Product technical support, manual testing, writing QA scenarios, user training - documentation and presentations
● A person with a similar work experience.
● A very good level of English.
● Excellent communication, organizational and team skills.
● Experience with planning and using the Atlassian JIRA tool,