Managing Director - Slovenia
Ljubljana, Slovenia /
Sales – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
We are looking for an experienced digital sales leader to lead our operations in Slovenia and participate in the opportunity as a Partner. We are seeking someone with extensive experience and industry network, the ability to attract and manage teams and manage large, complex, multi-million digital advertising projects.
- Define and execute strategy for our partner platforms representation locally
- Work closely with media platforms to define and achieve sales targets
- Identify and negotiate agreements with top agencies and large direct clients
- Recruit, train and manage the local team consisting of Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers
- Introduce additional international media platforms to the local market Co-develop the market through workshops, seminars, PR and education
- Establish strong corporate identity through presence on public events and in media
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven 10+ years of experience in digital media
- Preferably in a comparable role; digital advertising sales management / digital performance marketing
- Strong relationships with C-level and Senior Executives in Digital Agencies and especially access to the largest export companies in the mobile field, such as gaming and non-gaming applications, m-commerce and e-commerce
- Experience in Digital Marketing, more specifically in Performance with in-depth knowledge and understanding of multi-channel cross-device ad operations, campaign management, marketing metrics, big data analysis and high-end analytics
- Skilled in establishing relationships with clients across organizations and teams
- Deeply understand business models and business objectives of the key target clients An excellent leader, empowering and motivating teams
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to engage and interact internally and externally
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity and a proactive problem solver
- Able to think outside the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- Excellent communications skills in Slovenian and English