Mumbai, India /
Sales – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
- Develop and manage the strategic relationships with our key agencies and advertisers, both accelerating the existing traditional and digital media business as well as helping unlock completely new client relationships
- Consult key advertisers and agencies on how to leverage our partners with the objective of growing their business or delivering business and marketing objectives
- Educate advertisers and agencies on our partner products through onsite presentations and one-on-one training
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Track revenue performance across the business portfolio, determine and action corrective measures where needed
- Ownership over the commercial success, full accountability, and strategic steering of short-term and long-term KPIs
- Be creative, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- You have minimum 5 years of digital ad sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships
- You have experience with online advertising, analytics, and social media
- You have strong commercial skills (responsible for direct revenue)
- You demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You possess solid project management skills
- Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- You can efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- You are detail-oriented and able to successfully multitask on cross-functional projects
- You have a positive attitude with a drive to learn
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world
- Learn from the best and work closely with our partners and learn from them
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
- Competitive salary and benefits