Client Growth Manager
Bogotá, Colombia /
Sales – Performance /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
As a Client Growth Manager you will manage the company’s most sophisticated clients: digital natives, ecommerce, fintech, food delivery, transportation and more. You will be a consultative salesperson, who can understand the client’s business, translate their strategic objectives into KPIs and optimize digital marketing campaigns in our platforms (Twitter, TikTok, SnapChat, LinkedIn), to reach the client’s goals. You will foster long term relationships with clients, who should see you as a trusted advisor and part of their team.
- As part of a sales team, you will have a quarterly revenue quota: the way to achieve that is to make sure your clients reach their goals consistently, by ensuring their campaigns are successful.
- Provide excellent client service in each stage of the sales process: campaign set-up, optimization, troubleshooting, analysis, reporting results and proposing improvements.
- Set up and optimize performance campaigns in our platforms (Twitter, TikTok, SnapChat, LinkedIn) and/ or help our clients with the set-up.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, develop trust relationships and pitch new solutions or improvements.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Solve any issues faced by clients.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience: 2+ years in some of the following roles or similar ones:
- Key account manager in a leading performance marketing agency.
- Account manager in any major advertising platform (Google, Facebook, etc.).
- Performance specialist or similar in a marketing team.
- Customer success manager in marketing technology company.
•Deep knowledge of digital marketing:
- Experience running performance campaigns (ROAS, CPA, CPL, etc.).
- Attribution models and experiments design.
- Tracking (pixels, MMPs, SDKs).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Problem-solving and learner mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- English (required)
- Portuguese (desirable)
- Required: Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint.
- Desirable: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MMPs (AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc.)
- Nice to have: SQL, Python, VBA, Web Design.