Ljubljana, Slovenia /
Staff – R&D /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Technology Solutions Project Manager (m/f) who will:
• Take ownership of the existing product and responsibility for the development of new functionalities,
• Coordinate Development teams using Scrum methodology,
• Communicate with internal and external partners, lead presentations and trainings,
• Participate in the development of new products and ensure the quality of the products, which involves writing test scenarios,
• Manual and automated testing as well as overseeing defect management systems,
• Support employees in the implementation of new products or solutions in Httpool's branches in the region,
• Collaborate and lead development teams.
• At least 3 years' experience in a comparable role,
• Experience in digital marketing (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.),
• Persuasiveness and skills in presentations and training,
• Active use of basic software tools such as xls, word, ppt, etc.
• Excellent communication, organisational and team skills,
• Managing project scope, orders, and timelines in a fast-paced environment,
• Accuracy with analytical and organisational skills,
• Fluency in English,
• Technical knowledge and proficiency in web-based systems is desirable,
• B-category driving licence.
• A significant role in the development of new products and the upgrading of existing products,
• Long-term employment with a probationary period,
• Personal and professional development,
• Acquisition of specific skills,
• Independent, dynamic, and creative work in a successful international company.