Senior HR Specialist - APAC
Mumbai, India /
Staff – HR /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Meta,Snapchat and Amazon and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
The ideal candidate is a driven, energetic and passionate HR professional with strong communication skills. This role requires a team player who is organized and has excellent attention to detail.
· Collaborating with the recruitment team and Regional HR manager to understand hiring needs
· Organize first-day orientation programs, scheduling new hires' training, and processing employment documents, and adding them to the company HR System
· Implement and ensure quality control of HR and People related policies, procedures and guidelines with the company's strategic initiatives, manages administrative side of people management (Employment contracts, job offers, probation completion letters, termination letters, etc.) together with our legal team
· Provide support on employee’s engagement activities
· Conduct and support on region-wide employee surveys and identify needs to be addressed
· Assist on the payroll process
· Prepare people data analysis and reports
· Administrate employees offboarding
· Participate in Ad hoc HR projects, preparation of PowerPoints
A successful Human Resources Specialist will have the following attributes:
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with a concentration in Business, Human Resources or Psychology preferred
· At least 8+ years of previous Human Resource experience
· Strong people person, good at contributing to positive company culture, and able to resolve conflicts
· Good time management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and organizational skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team
· Good analytical skills and ability to present information well
· Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel is required
· ‘Can do’ attitude, able to work independently and with tight deadlines
🏆 We are the exclusive sales partner for Meta, Twitter, and Spotify helping top agencies and direct clients to grow globally
🌟 Become part of a dynamic international HR team spread around the globe
🌳 Grow professionally with challenging international HR projects from Europe to Asia.
🚀 Work in a fast-growing company with entrepreneurial spirit in a constantly evolving industry