Almaty, Kazakhstan /
Staff – Finance /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
We are looking for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: we like people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and sociable. To work on a Httpool team we look for unique skills and attitude: You will be entrepreneurial, analytical and highly professional. We cultivate people who demonstrate personal initiative and ambition linked with the ability to think laterally and find new solutions to unpredictable challenges.
If you enjoy working in a rapidly growing international company and are passionate about Finance, we invite you to talk to us about the Finance Specialist role at Httpool Kazakhstan.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports and the financial statement
- Execute payment transactions and manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal cash flow reports
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Analyze all financial reports and data to ensure that all transactions have been recognized accurately
- Create an annual budget and financial forecasts, as well as monthly reporting on variances
- Act as a liaison officer between the external accountant and the group controlling group, as well as with any other stakeholder
- Forming an informational system of accounting and reporting in accordance with the requirements of accounting, tax, statistical and management accounting
- HR records management, calculating salaries and bonuses for employees of the company, submitting reports to the relevant government authorities
- Preparation and submission of reports to state authorities
- Banking Operations
- Working with foreign economic operations, including registration of contracts in the National Bank
- Monitoring compliance with the Group's standards
- Corporate reporting: P&L, cash flow, treasury reporting (bank statements)
- Advising employees on tax and accounting legislation
- Control over compliance with the procedure for registration of primary accounting documents
- Checking contracts with counterparties for financial risks
- Control of debtor indebtedness
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or another related field
- You have 4-5 years of combined accounting and finance experience
- You have a knowledge of accounting including accounting principles and procedures
- You have demonstrated knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- You have experience with general ledger functions and the monthly/annual closing processes
- You can prepare financial statements
- You might have experience in Audits (beneficial, but not mandatory)
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel
- You can efficiently communicate, both written and verbally, in English
- You are very detail-oriented and able to successfully multitask on cross-functional projects
- You have a positive attitude with a drive to learn
- You are highly collaborative and a good team player
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines and are well organized
- You have critical thinking and problem-solving skills