Digital Marketing Analyst
Bogotá, Colombia /
Operations – Hub /
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally. Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally and continuous rapid growth. Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a critical role in delivering best-in-class service for advertising clients. In partnership with the Account Manager is responsible for ensuring successful implementation of all assigned campaigns flowing through IMS One platform directly from Clients and agencies.
- Processing - The back office handles the cycle of processing the campaigns ordered by the Clients/Agencies. Main tasks include validation of available inventory and campaign requirements/materials, tracking processing requests to Partners, addressing online inquiries supported by Account Management specialists, etc. Processing work of the clients is the chief responsibility of the back office executives.
- Communication – Address basic campaign and system related questions and concerns through system chat, invoking AM as needed.
- Data Management - Refers to drafting, checking, and storing various documents required by the business. It includes documents related to Purchase Orders, Campaigns, Insertion Orders, etc. Only the documents for backup the revenue (Screenshots & Reports), the POs responsibilities is of CSMS/Sales Team
- Accounting and Finance - Has responsibility of uploading the revenue information into the CRM for those campaign that were managed by the team, with it backup.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years work experience in Operations, Traffic, Digital Media, or Finance departments.
- Understanding of agencies environment is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising and related fields.
- Communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Detail Oriented • Advanced English skills, both oral and written
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- CRM/Workflow tools usage experience a plus.