Buenos Aires, Argentina /
Operations – Hub /
The Operations Associate will be poviding proactive support to Httpool META (Facebook) and Ad Policy teams across the globe.
They will have the opportinity to work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry, learning alongside multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Central Europe to Asia.
- Contribute to scalable account management operations
- Ad account creation, gathering and validating information, filling information on different internal sources, tasks related to other META (Facebook) infrastructure management
- Assistance with Technical and operational client issues in an efficient and tactful manner
- Support teams with the implementation of solutions that prevent future problems
- Cooperation and support with administrative processes
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Noticing the challenges in processes and initiative to solve them
- Advanced / Proficient English level
- Bachelor’s degree Student or Graduate in Advertising, IT, Social Sciences, or similar.
- Structured and analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Accurateness / preciseness, ability to pay attention to details
- Strong time management and organization skills
- High value standards including high professionalism, friendly, honest attitude in relation to all colleagues and clients.
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Drive and hunger to learn and gain knowledge of trends, markets, and opportunities
- Understanding of online advertising principles (Desirable)
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships (Desirable)