ERP Applications Analyst
Montevideo, Uruguay /
Staff – IT /
This position will be part of the global Application team covering ERP system maintenance and will
participate in projects related such as integration with internal and external company systems like CRM,
tax entities, banks, etc. for Latam markets.
Will be the first contact for internal customers.
- Analysis and resolution of incidents
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Functional analysis and testing of new requirements
- Participating in high-level cases with external providers
- Focus on reaching due dates of projects or problems resolution
- Be a functional reference in projects related to ERP
- User training
- System process documentation
- Finished or in progress university education in economics, computer science, information
technologies, or related.
- Knowledge of administrative and accounting processes
- Knowledge of ERP: MS Dynamics AX, MS Dynamics 365 Finance and operations or other such us
SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Customer and result-oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Analytical, proactive, organized
- A strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills, learn new tools/systems
- +2 years as internal/external consultant.
- Good communication skills in English
- Power BI or similar software is a plus