Ljubljana, Slovenia /
Operations – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
• Collecting and preparing reports from Global Partners/Platforms
• Resolving matching issues and discrepancies with the Global teams (Sales, Operations, Revenue & Cogs, Finance, Treasury…)
• Matching and importing delivery data of Global Partners/Platforms
• Supporting operations teams with importing and manual inserting the data
• Preparing dashboards and updating internal systems
• Collaborating with other departments to identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend optimization
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge:
● Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet programs (ie: Excel, Google Sheets, etc.).
● Action and detail-oriented
● Experience in marketing or finance background are plus
● Strong communication, time management and organization skills
● Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with good communication skills in English