Global Director of Corporate Communications
London, UK /
Staff – Marketing /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
In this role, you will build the brand and shape the reputation for Aleph, the leading global enabler of digital advertising in emerging countries. You will define the internal and external communications strategy and lead execution across our global constellation of executive leaders, teams and agency partners.
It’s an exciting time for Aleph as an emerging brand that’s the culmination of the 17-year trajectory of our founder Gaston Taratuta, who was just named EY’s World Entrepreneur of the Year. Together with our teams across the globe, Gaston’s passion for educating the next generation of digital advertising professionals is coming to life as we launch Digital Ad Expert in emerging markets around the world.
This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer for Aleph who is based in Miami, FL. This role will oversee teams across multiple regions and time zones from Mexico to Malaysia. The CMO has brought together brand storytellers to define Aleph’s narrative and now she needs your help to bring it to life across a variety of channels.
To Be Successful in this Role:
- You will embrace the purpose of Aleph to equalize the global digital ecosystem, by powering the global digital advertising ecosystem in emerging countries to unlock and drive economic growth (our mission), to ultimately create a more equal world, where the people and businesses of emerging countries can participate, grow, and thrive at a global scale (our vision).
- You have 10-15 years of relevant and effective experience, ideally working in marketing and communications in technology or advertising industries.
- You know how to effectively build and manage an executive thought leadership program that amplifies the voices of our founder Gaston and executive team.
- You possess deep media relations expertise and experience managing multiple PR agencies around the globe.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success rolling out a global corporate narrative, messaging and content that resonates and moves the needle, and how to measure its effectiveness.
- You understand social media trends and can translate big ideas into effective, digestible strategies and content across the right social channels for our priority audiences.
You Have Demonstrated Professional Skills, including:
- Aptitude to understand a variety of topics from multiple angles and interpret them into understandable narratives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-performance culture where the business is constantly evolving.
- Ability to lead/handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion, while being a hands-on team player.
- Capacity to influence and develop strong working relationships with senior stakeholders across functions and locations globally.
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest practical solutions.
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize.
Aleph is a leading global enabler of digital advertising connecting thousands of advertisers in emerging countries with the world’s leading digital platforms.
Aleph represents the world’s leading platforms in 90+ markets across the globe where they don’t have a physical presence, enabling platforms like Twitter, Meta, Snapchat, and nearly 30+ others to expand into new markets and enabling advertisers to take full advantage of the platforms’ advertising capabilities. Through these long-lasting partnerships, Aleph creates the opportunity for all people and businesses to advertise at a local and global level without limits.
The Aleph solution set makes this all possible. We build proprietary technology with localized solutions, we have local teams made up of industry and platform experts, we educate digital advertising professionals through Digital Ad Expert, a program that certifies digital advertisers to be platform professionals, and we provide cross- border transaction solutions that makes payment seamless across 47+ currencies. Together, these solutions widen access to the digital ecosystem and ultimately work towards our purpose: to equalize the global digital ecosystem.