Finance and Accounting Supervisor
Riga, Latvia /
Staff – Finance /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool , an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Meta, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Amazon, and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
Join our fast-growth environment! We are a 15-strong finance team responsible for Baltics, Nordics, and Poland.
We are seeking a Finance Supervisor who will be responsible for regional reporting, starting from Lithuania (with external help for tax and statutory).
The person filling this position will be responsible for the supervision of a Finance specialist, booking of accounting transactions, preparation of monthly financial reporting package, and other finance-related tasks.
As a Supervisor, you’ll report to Finance Manager who will support you in your daily activities. The position requires an excellent understanding of financial accounting.
Reports to: Regional Finance Manager
- Control accurate billing process, including prepayment status;
- Communication with accounting/tax partners, coordinate statutory and statistics reporting, and make sure it is submitted on time;
- Control expense report, business trip, full accounts payable, and intercompany document flow and reconciliations;
- Control payment proposals, support internal controls, and make sure payments are prepared on time in a bank;
- Support preparing and monitoring of cash flow, providing the necessary information, and ensuring that all applications and payments are made on time;
- Make sure all monthly accruals are booked, and all general ledger transactions are done;
- Controlling and reconciling accounts and preparing accounts for reconciling and tracking reconciled items;
- Responsible for the preparation of profit and loss and balance sheet statements. Responsible for timely delivery of reports, as well as for the preparation of reports to the company of the required quality;
- Support and manage reporting and audit processes (internal/group/statutory);
- Supporting the company's internal controls for bookkeeping and document flow;
- Ensure that accounting records and supporting documentation for any of the P&L and balance sheets are maintained and available at all times;
- Be involved in managing and improving all financial activities in countries;
- New internal ERP software testing for new opportunity development for automatization and localization process;
- Control and manage regional finance specialists.
- Another Finance related tasks
- Higher education in Accounting or Finance;
- Experience working in international companies;
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously and schedule your time accordingly;
- Developed communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and empathy;
- Ability to follow instructions and execute upon them;
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and the ability to apply concepts to specific situations;
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or other related financial software;
- Highly developed Microsoft Office skills. Specifically, MS Excel skills, including Pivot tables and similar;
- Highly developed analytical skills. Strong critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work with all levels to increase results;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.