Senior Treasury Analyst
Mumbai, India /
Staff – Finance /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
If you’re passionate about Finance and have a proven track record working within treasury, then we invite you to talk to us about the Treasury Analyst role at Httpool.
- Prepare Consolidated Daily Cash Position for all India & Southeast Asia subsidiaries.
- Consolidate weekly cash Flow and payment proposal to analyze and approve weekly payment.
- Prepare information for weekly payment reviews meeting with Treasury team.
- Consolidate monthly payment proposal to analyze current month cash position vs 3month forecast.
- Assist with preparation of short and long-term cash flow budget and forecast reports as required.
- Review and approve all bank reconciliations and prepare master reconciliation report with required documentation (bank reconciliations properly signed with bank statements) according to SOX to summit to corporate Sony.
- Review and approve Petty Cash reports, deposited funds, Held Checks.
- Prepare consolidation of monthly AP reports.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of AP Module with G/L for India & Southeast Asia subsidiaries. Follow up and clean un-reconciled differences.
- Review and explain AP/ Accrued AP by BU to explain and support monthly balances.
- Manage account reconciliation with major partners.
- Closely works with closing Team and Local AP Analyst to ensure invoices are properly reconciled and recorded in the system (Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc).
- Manage communication with major partners (discrepancies, payment remittance, extended payment terms).
- Follow up with Partners for collections of marketing or any other Invoice. Assist with annual audit requirements.
- Other Ad hoc reports assigned by Management.
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- A Bachelors Degree or higher in Accounting & Finance, Commerce, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 3-6 years of experience within the field
- Strong proficiency and knowledge of Banking, Cash Flows
- Prior experience working with markets outside India is a strong plus