Lead Generation Specialist
Mumbai, India /
Operations – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook,Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business via established channels (telephonic)
- Basic knowledge of digital media
- Clarity of digital jargon
- Experience with Lead generation calling is a must (75-100 calls a day)
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Support sales team to improve performance, control and maintenance of their leads.
- Exposure to Edtech/Fintech/Health/Banking /Retail - on call lead generation
- Relationship with retail sector
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Appraisal on pure lead generation
- 2+ years & experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)