Digital Sales Manager
Sales – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets.
If you’re passionate about Digital Marketing and have a proven track record in media sales, then we invite you to talk to us about the Client Partner role at Httpool.
- Be a part of a dynamic team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives
- Develop and manage the strategic relationships with our key agencies and advertisers, both accelerating the existing traditional and digital media business as well as helping unlock completely new client relationships
- Consult key advertisers and agencies on how to leverage our partners with the objective of growing their business or delivering business and marketing objectives
- Educate advertisers and agencies on our partner products through onsite presentations and one-on-one training
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Track revenue performance across the business portfolio, determine and action corrective measures where needed
- Ownership over the commercial success, full accountability, and strategic steering of short-term and long-term KPIs
- Be creative, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- You have minimum 5 years of Sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships
- You have experience with online advertising, analytics, and social media
- You have strong commercial skills (responsible for direct revenue)
- You demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You possess solid project management skills
- Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- You can efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- You are detail-oriented and able to successfully multitask on cross-functional projects
- You have a positive attitude with a drive to learn
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from LATAM to Europe and Asia.
- Learn from the best: Our workshops guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands